Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 8


A picture that makes you laugh

That's my dad, aka "Hairdo" by his high school buddies, his sophomore year of college. It was the early 70's...can you tell? This picture and many other family throwbacks always give me a good laugh. Especially now as I get older and see pictures of my parents at my age! I'm guessing dad was about 30 below. AH! THIRTY!!! It's all too soon!

I have a few funnier pictures in my catalogue of photos, but I thought this was appropriate seeing as Father's Day is just around the corner. That way I can brag to the world about my awesome dad! Although we make fun of his signature look (collared polo rolled in (not up), khakis and Rockports), we wouldn't want him any other way. He is hard-working, caring, generous, witty, dependable (especially since I taught him how to DVR an entire season rather than by episode), and loving. He adores his wife, children, and all those that call him Papa Doc.

I am beyond blessed to call Steve Rogers my dad! Love you Dad!



3 comments:

  1. Awwww...how sweet. You said it all Sarah! Nailed it on the head"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...dad and I just read your blog...beck is right...You nailed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete