Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 3


A picture of the cast of your favorite show

Last week I pinned a beautiful sign that I found on Pinterest that I absolutely LOVE! If you haven't heard of Pinterest then you are missing out! My dear friend Rachel turned me on to this new obsession and my life of ideas will be forever changed.

The sign reads:

In this house....
We do second chances
We do grace
We do real
We do mistakes
We do I'm sorry
We do loud really well
We do hugs
We do family
We do love

It reminds me of the family I grew up in and is a reminder of what I want our home to look like. This sign definitely sums up the family of my favorite TV show, Parenthood . Each week I find myself engrossed in the lives of the perfectly imperfect family, the Bravermans. I fall in love with the characters (my favorite is Max, a tween boy with Asperger's Syndrome) and their stories. If you haven't seen it you MUST go and buy season 1.


Other favorites in the Crews' household include: Modern Family, The Office, American Idol, & Family Feud (which you can find on at anytime of day).

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful daughter.....I thank God that you have learned at such a young age what really matters. When my sign comes in, it will be where all can read. God has blessed our family...through the good and the hard times...I love you, Jordan and Charlie Bear and praise Him for your heart for Jesus!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete