Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 4


A picture of your night

After dinner out with a few friends from church, it was bath time for Charlie Bear (something we try to get to every other night). For the past few months we have placed his little bath tub on the bathroom counter so we didn't have to bend down to bathe him. A few nights ago the splish'n and splash'n got out of control and it looked like we had just hosed down the entire bathroom. Somebody LOVES bath time! So last night we made the move to the bathtub and Charlie didn't mind the switch one bit and my back is still intact.

My favorite part of bath time is how yummy Charlie smells after thanks to Noodle & Boo. I highly recommend it for your own little one or for a baby gift.

After bath time we took a quick trip to Buy Buy Baby, a stop at Yogurtland (yum) and then back home. Is it bad that I schedule errands and mini-dates based off of nap time? I figure he would fall asleep in the car and I would be able to get a few things done. Mission accomplished. A late night snack for the little guy and bed time and it was time for me and Jordan to watch a movie. We haven't had a movie night on the couch since before Charlie was born. We watched The Fighter and I can see why Christian Bale and Melissa Leo won so many awards for their performance. It's not Steel Magnolias, but I enjoyed it.






1 comment: