Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 13




A picture of your favorite band or artist

I'll admit....I'm not that "in" to music. I'm not a concert-going, cd-buying, lyric-knowing person, or even one of those cool people like Abby Perry who knows about artists way before they are cool.

But one band captured my heart long ago. I went to the concert (even had a concert on VHS), had the cassette tapes (remember side A and side B), and knew every word to every song. I even had the easy-play piano book so I could play along.

Let me take you back to my childhood and the musical genius of New Kids on the Block....


2 comments:

  1. Hey...I took you to that concert!!!!! What a great mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny! i think i've made you believe i'm cooler than i actually am...

    ReplyDelete