Saturday, January 9, 2010

The 12 Days of Kimmy


The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement with Christmas and our move to Dallas. We had so such a good time with friends and family and I especially enjoyed spending time with my Mom. I didn't plan to document my time while in Augusta but before you know it I was posting something on Facebook every day. Apparently a few people were addicted to the "12 Days of Kimmy" and were requesting posts!!! Here are a few things I love about my Mom.....

~My dad is her very best friend and their relationship is such an amazing example of a God centered marriage!
~She only lets one person boss her around - Mrs. Ella Bush from the nursing home. I love it that someone can tell her what to do!
~She sincerely loves and cares for people....and not just the nice people that are easy to like....she even cares about the unlovely!
~She knows someone everywhere she goes. I mean EVERYWHERE!!!
~She won't buy anything unless it's on sale or she has a coupon. I'm glad I got this gene.

All in all she is a Renaissance woman who loves Jesus with a passion and daily uses her gifts to bring glory to His name! I love you Mom!

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I concur with all that you said! I miss you Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not cry when you told us you were heading to Dallas...I did not cry when you left...I knew you were walking in God's will and was overjoyed...but..I am crying now. I love you too Sarah. I had an amazing time with you for those 12 days!!! FYI..Mrs. Ella Bush told me today she wanted a pocket-book just like mine for her birthday Feb. 15...know where I can get a knock-off???lol!!!!!Looking forward to Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Mrs. Kim too! I think growing up Kim gave us all a little bit of her spunk, confidence and God-fearing wisdom! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not have put it any other way...I love this wonder woman mom of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete