Tuesday, December 15, 2009

T-minus 3 weeks

Well, our move to the "BIG D" is just around the corner and Jordan and I were talking the other night about things we will miss in Atlanta and things we are looking forward to in Dallas. Here are a few of those things:

I WILL MISS...
1. Jalisco - The best Mexican restaurant of all time and the location of every important conversation Jordan and I have ever had.
2. Bank of North Georgia - The Best Place to Work in Atlanta. If you don't believe me, google it.
3. Small Group - 1 for 2 is not that bad! Give GroupLink a try people!
4. Georgia Tech - Even though we are the worst alumni ever, it was nice knowing we were less than 5 miles from the Rusty C.
5. Our Babies - Because we are living in married housing, we can't take our precious doggies Reese & Ellie. Thanks to amazing parental units they have new homes in Augusta & Valdosta.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1. Pei Wei - This will be the new spot of every future important conversation. YUM!
2. The Village Church - "Bringing glory to God through lives changed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ"...gotta love that!
3. Cooking - We will officially be on a "budget" which means time for me to learn how to cook! Jordan, I apologize in advance for my "attempts"! Just eat it with a smile please!
4. Married Housing - How fun to have your best new friends down the hall? I think? Hmm?
5. Friday Evenings - When the clock strikes 5:00 on Friday, I won't be getting in the car to go out of town. People come to me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you guys get to go to the Village Church. Destin and I love Matt Chandler. :)

    ReplyDelete