Tuesday, January 26, 2010

World Record

I can't believe that Jordan and I drove across the country (well really half-way) just 3 weeks ago. We headed west on I-20 not knowing what seminary would be like or how long we would be living on our savings account. We have already met some amazing new friends and have learned a lot about life in the Big-D Who knew that I-35 East runs north and south? Go figure!

One of the most exciting things is that I found a job in world record time! In reality, I didn't find it, but rather my new friend Macy English. Macy's mom called her last Tuesday about an opening at First Baptist Church - Dallas (aka First Dallas). By Wednesday I had an interview and on Friday a job offer as an administrative assistant for the Minister of Singles and the Minister of Young Marrieds. Tomorrow I will start my new job and I'm very excited to see what God has in store for me and these ministries at First Dallas!

More to come on seminary life and living in 781 square feet....

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting Sarah. You'll have to keep me up to date on that ginourmous facility they're planning on building.

    ReplyDelete