Tuesday, February 21, 2012

7/52

We can't seem to stay put. I guess it's the Crews' way. I have finally lost count of how many times Charlie has flown (it's over 15 round trips by now)....gotta go while it's free! Last weekend we got to go to Las Vegas with Laura & Stephen and Angie & Jeremy while NeNaw and Aunt Donna (Jordan's aunt) watched the boys in Phoenix. We missed out on the infamous Bahama trip of 2010 with everyone (since I was 36 weeks pregnant), so we were excited to go on a trip with our favorite peeps!

Highlights from the week:
-Seeing Garth Brooks at the Wynn. He was amazing!
-Laying on my stomach for a prenatal massage! Pure Bliss!
-Watching all 4 Twilight movies and reading the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Holy Cow! I made fun of all of you for years, but now I'm hooked!

Picture from the week:


Laura, Angie & Me in Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment