Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/52

I have had a few friends document their year through pictures and/or blog posts. While I'm not calling this a "resolution", I would like to document our year a little better. 2011 was our first full year as parents....so it was pretty much a blur! As we prepare for baby #2, I would love to get in the habit of documenting their lives before they flash before our eyes. So here goes nothing....

Highlights from the week:
-Seeing baby BOY Crews on Wednesday for my 19 week appointment. Looks like another whopper is growing in there! Already measuring 10 days ahead of schedule.
-Our dear friends, the Youngers, moved from the 'burbs to Dallas and are less than 3 miles away!
-Charles seeing a commercial for Finding Nemo and saying "-ish"! I think it's because he was fascinated with cousin Hank's fish tank all week.

Picture from the week (or maybe last week because I love it so much):

No comments:

Post a Comment