Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 1


A picture of yourself and 10 facts

That's me circa 1983. Seriously Mom. What is on my head? You should have been locked up for this fashion disaster!

Sadly though, the most recent picture I could find of myself was even worse than this one. Since I'm finally back into my old jeans (who knew it would take 5 months...guess I should have said no to a few of those pregnancy cravings), I guess a new picture or two is in order. I'll put that on my to-do list.

Time for some facts.


1. I still press the space bar twice after ending a sentence. Jordan thinks this is weird. Anyone else out there still holding on?

2. I can swallow horse pills but cough syrup makes me gag. No NyQuil for this girl.

3. I saw Food, Inc. and it's scarier than Saw.

4. The older I get the shorter my "don't do" list becomes. I used to "not do" the color purple (the actual color, not the movie), real Coke, or mayo. Now I own a purple shirt that I really like, I will sip on a Coke slushy, and even like Bang Bang Shrimp which has mayo in it. Go me!

5. I shower at night 90% of the time. I don't know why more people don't do this. Who wants to go to bed dirty? Ewww!

6. I took piano lessons from 1st grade until 11th grade. I can still play "Mary had a Little Lamb" on demand. I'm pretty talented.

7. I'm terrible with punctuation. Sometimes, I, go, a, little, overboard, on, the, commas, or just put a lot of periods in a row........just for fun.

8. I had natural childbirth and would do it again in a heartbeat.

9. If given the choice of a personal trainer, chef, or maid, I'd choose the maid!

10. Even though I live in Dallas, TX, I still call Georgia "home".

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Love and miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! I am glad you are back blogging. I want to see Charlie Bear very soon. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete