Monday, September 20, 2010

She's BACK!

Missed me? Clearly I have not been very committed to the blog I decided to begin last December before moving to Texas. To my 3 faithful readers - I talk to you on the phone every week, so no need to apologize...you know what is going on my life! For the rest of you - since the last post a lot has happened. Jordan and I found out in April that we will be adding to the family in December; Jordan transferred to Redeemer Seminary in June (still in Dallas); and we moved in July! I could write a post on each of these but instead I will take the opportunity to wish Jordan a very happy 28th birthday tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Jordan Charles Crews (soon to be "Senior")! I am thankful that God has allowed me to walk through this short life with you by my side! Me and Charlie love you the most!

2 comments:

  1. I love all three of you and am thankful for you and Jordan allowing God to work in your lives!!!! Charlie is blessed to have you as parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want belly pictures!!! Love you and Miss you. Happy Birthday Jordan!

    ReplyDelete